Sunday, October 4, 2009

Inside-out

To begin, I have been asked to delay the discussion on Inside-out in order to allow some eager participants the chance to get a copy of the book. Out of fairness for those who have been reading along, I have generated a few questions that came to mind while reading Inside-out.
The questions are meant for reflection and contemplation and some of them can be easily answered, well that is if you have spent time thinking about them before, while others you have probably never thought about, simply because you have never had to. Nonetheless, I thought that these questions will stimulate the dialogue stream.

Inside-out pages 15-45

Struggling with Inner hunger

· What does it mean to you to be successful?

· Do you know anyone who has strong character ethics but lacks personality ethics?

· Do you believe that your perception of the world has the tendency to ill guide your decision making abilities?

· How much effort do you dedicate to improving your thoughts about relationships, before trying to impose your will on the other party?

· What will be the outcome of cramming for success? Are you putting in the work every day in order to reach your definite goal in life? “What happens when we attempt to shortcut a natural process in our growth and development?”

· How is that what we are communicates far more eloquently than anything that wesay or do?

· "Is there a chance that efficiency is not the answer? Is getting more things done in less time going to make a difference-or will it just increase the pace at which I react to the people and circumstances that seem to control my life? Could there be something I need to see in a deeper, more fundamental way-some paradigm within myself that affects that way I see my time, my life, and my own nature?”



No comments: